I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Relief and waters of the Earth
IES Sáenz de Buruaga
1. it is a large area of a sea or ocean partially enclosed by land.
8. It is the daily rise and fall of the water level.
10. It i a vast underwater plateau which reach a depth of 150 metres
11. It is a high landform with step sides.
13. It is an area of low land between mountains
15. It is a freshwater body that flows towards the sea, ocean, lake or another river.
16. It is a part of the coast which extends into the sea.
17. It is a natural depressions, of low areas of land
2. The river flows very slow so the material is deposited
3. It is a large, raised plains.
4. It is the intermediate layer
5. It is a large mass of salt water
6. It is a large and deep underwater plains which reach a depth between 3000 and 5000 metres.
7. It is an area of land surrounded by water on all sides except one.
9. It is molten rock
12. It is a undulations of the surface of the produced by wind.
14. It is a thin, solid layer made of rock.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live