I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
IES Sáenz de Buruaga
Dpto de Ciencias Sociales
1. It is the central part of the Earth and is composed of heavy metals like iron and nickel.
4. It is a low land between mountains
5. It is the distance between any part of the world and the equator.
6. iIaginary lines that link the poles from the North to the South.
10. It is the most external and thinnest layer of the Earth
12. It is a coastal submarine plain that is not deeper than 200 metres.
13. It is the moment when the sun falls vertically on one of the two tropics
14. The layer of the earth between the crust and the core.
15. The star of the Solar System
16. They are imaginary lines that are parallel to the Equator
1. It is an abrupt step that descends from the continental shelf to the abyssal plains .
2. It is a natural watercourse flowing towards an ocean, a lake, a sea, or another river.
3. It is a flat and low-lying land that do not exceed 200 metres high
7. It is the moment when the sun is vertical to the equator.
8. Galaxy where the Earth is
9. It is the distance between any part of the world and the Prime Meridian.
11. It is a large flat high area higher than 400 metres.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live